What You Should Know About Hurricanes
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Get flood insurance, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Friday, May 31, 2019 at 2:00 PM
• Special Meeting Agenda (PDF)
Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM
Board meetings are held at:
16703 Golf Club Drive
Crosby, Texas 77532