New Trash Service Provider
Dear Newport Residents,
Please allow us to introduce ourselves, Frontier Waste Solutions, located in Dayton, TX. We are very happy to announce that we are your new waste hauler, effective July 1st, 2019. We are right up the road located on FM 1960 and are excited to be servicing your community very soon!
- Monday / Thursday for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- Tuesday / Friday for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
Please see map (below) to see your service days.
Please have your Household waste to the curb by 7am to ensure service that day, in addition:
Yard waste days will be the first collection days of the week (Monday / Tuesday).
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds).
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece.
Heavy trash days will be the second collection of the week (Thursday / Friday).
- Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of “furniture and/or appliances”.
Heavy Trash is NOT:
- construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick, storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches
Please feel free to call our office at 936-258-9035, or email us with any questions to NewportMUD@frontierwaste.com .
We are very pleased to be your service provider; we look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 3:00 PM
• Agenda (PDF)
Board meetings are held at:
16703 Golf Club Drive
Crosby, Texas 77532