Garbage Service Guidelines
New Garbage Service Guidelines Effective July 1, 2019
- Monday / Thursday for the SOUTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- Tuesday / Friday for the NORTHSIDE of the San Jacinto River Authority Canal
- Holiday Schedule
Please see map (below) to see your service days.
Please have your Household waste to the curb by 7am to ensure service that day, in addition:
Yard waste days will be the first collection days of the week (Monday / Tuesday).
- Trees, shrubs, brush trimming and fencing (no greater than 4 feet long, no branches exceeding 4 inches in diameter, bundled and tied in bunches of no more than 50 pounds).
- Yard Waste (grass clippings, leaves, weeds, etc.) must be in bags or trash cans not exceeding 50 pounds a piece.
Heavy trash days will be the second collection of the week (Thursday / Friday).
- Heavy trash are items that fall under the categories of “furniture and/or appliances”.
Heavy Trash is NOT:
- construction and demolition waste
- Concrete, wood, brick, storm debris
- Home improvement projects, roofing material
- Unbundled branches
Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 3:00 PM
• Amended Agenda (PDF)
Board meetings are held at:
16703 Golf Club Drive
Crosby, Texas 77532